Thursday, March 25, 2010

Where I am at today.

I have a laundry room full of laundry. A sink full of dishes and a house that is completely trashed.


But in it all I have four girls that are happy.

The older three are playing house and the littlest one is trying my bra on for size. (It looks more like a football players shoulderpads. I'll have to explain later what it is for.) The sound of their little voices are truly a wonder. I love it. Although I wish I had the magic answer with how to have both. To have a perfectly clean house and happy contented children.

I have heard so many times from so many different seasoned moms. "You'll never remember the clean/dirty house, you'll only remember the treasured times with your kids." I totally 100% believe that is true. Then how do I keep my mind in check. I wan't to be a good steward of the home that God has given me and also the amazing childen that he has entrusted me with. Where is the balance?
As I am sitting here I am being challenged. Being a good steward of our time. There it is. I remember saying to another mom at a shower a while ago. That I think we all have more time then we give ourselves credit for having. Am I really that busy? When I look at my life is it really that full of stuff that I can't change or do anything about? It's all about choice and where we spend our time. hmmm.... and now... I am signing off. :) I have some kiddies to pay attention to and a house to steward.

TOO FUNNY!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of bloging! It's so much fun! I have a very private blog with some long time followers on another bloging network, but if you don't mind, I'd love to read up on you here!

    Brie*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!! Let us mom's all join and conquer the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll come on Monday and do your laundry so you can feel even better about loving on your kids.
    Let me know.

    I would be honored to help out.
    Love you.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete