Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I AM A WOMAN!

Hello FRIENDS!!!!

I have decided to take this blog to a broader topic. Something that God has been bringing revelation to is who I am as a woman. I would love to bring you on a continued discovery of who I am and what it means to be a woman and what that looks like in all aspects of life. As a WIFE. As a MOTHER. As a DAUGHTER and as a FRIEND. Now looking at my girls it makes my passion for women to live out their God given role with tenacity a real life opportunity for me to live it out. I have 5 incredible ladies who are looking up to me to find out how they should behave act and be. What a responsibility! I love it. Scary! But LOVE IT!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!

Some topics I would love to hit on are...

Not letting the past dictate your present and future.

Image and how to parent our girls with beautiful inner and outward beauty.

What would you like to read about?

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to hear how we can foster inner beauty as well as outer beauty in our girls as this is becoming an issue for my 5 1/2 year old. AHHHHHH
    I would love (just for fun) to hear and contribute in a discussion of the womens role in a household... let's face it ladies, we are the glue!

    ReplyDelete