Sunday, November 27, 2011

Passing on an Award.

The other day I got a message from a friend saying that she would love to pass on an award that is given to blogs that have less than 200 followers to (in my words) encourage each other to keep on writing!!!


My friends name is Laura Barnes.  A woman who has an incredibly big heart. She is a kindergarten teacher, and the love for her students and passion for children is written all over her shining face. :) If you couldn't all ready tell  by her full home of four lovely boys. Laura's blog is simple and encouraging and worth checking out for a good giggle at the adorable things her students say, the great craft ideas and inspiring moments. 


http://www.kindergartenstoryteller.blogspot.com/


This award is called the Liebster Blog award.
One of the conditions of my receiving this award is that I present it to other bloggers of my choosing.

Two that came to mind instantly, have inspired me through their blog and are also friends dear to my heart. 



The first one is Taigan Bombay.  I have known her for almost 6years, although most of that time it has been through a long distance friendship. The one thing that I absolutely LOVE about Taigan is that her love for  God is raw, real and tangible. She doesn't pretend to be someone she is not and never has. Through that God has used her to encourage me time and time again. Including in starting a blog myself in the first place. For that and many more reasons, I honour her for her openness to write about her own incredible journey to grow in maturity and depth with God. Be encouraged with her blog. 



The second person or blog that I would LOVE to mention is a woman with incredible depth. She writes with amazing conviction of her heritage and discovering more and more who she is and who God says she is. I have known Fanis since high school and the one thing that she has shown is her consistent love for God. A beautiful woman. Enjoy her journey.



Taking a trip back through the trail of this "award" I came across this verse that another amazing blog had posted as encouragement to fellow bloggers. (http://martasponderings.wordpress.com/) Also worth checking out.  

“Be hospitable to one another without grumbling. As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen”.                          1 Peter 4:9-11


Enjoy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment