Friday, July 27, 2012

Thank you!!!!

As we head into another weekend. I feel blessed.

I am completely overwhelmed with the responses so far from all of you who have been getting involved in guest posts or from you who have written to encourage me. I have been blessed beyond belief with the stories and testimonies from all of you so far, some of which I have not even gotten the chance to post.

In the last year or so I have felt a bit intimidated to do something that I really don't have a whole lot of experience with. In school I was a terrible English student. Just between you and me... I think in my whole high school career I wrote 4 essays. Yup that's it. I thankfully graduated high school, but barely. I squeezed through with a giggle and a smile hoping that I had done enough to make the mark. My spelling is atrocious... (as I pop on the spell check) and I really have no idea any of the grammar rules. It has taken me two years to figure out how to even get this blog up and looking as close to the way that I have envisioned. But here I am. And God is blessing this blog. Not because of my "talent" or aptitude for eloquent words, and not because it has a "million hits". But because of all of you. All of you who are reading and writing and getting involved.  I believe wholeheartedly that God has called us to shine a light. To shine a light in an area that can be full of darkness. I feel the presence of God all over each of your guest blogs as you come together to encourage and edify one another. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

My reason for telling all of you this is because I would love to hear from more of you. If God has put something on your heart that you would love to be able to share with other women I would be honoured to have you as part of the journey. You don't have to be great with writing or part of the "crowd." All you need is a humble heart who loves God and desires to grow. Plus a passion to see women of all walks of life inspired and learning from one another. Please email me at nicoleandadam@hotmail.com and I can let you know the details.

Another reason is to ask you who are keeping up and following along, to be sure to write and encourage all those who have put something together. Either by replying on the blog or if you have seen this on Facebook by inboxing the guest writer personally. It takes a lot of courage to open up your heart and have it posted for all to see. So, if you can, take a moment and let them know how their words have impacted you.

What an amazing opportunity to bless others by encouraging them in their own homes, workplace or spare time.


Seeing the real purpose and calling of this blog coming together is an absolute joy. My prayer is that God is the center and His Glory and Power is seen in every word and sentence on this blog.

"If ever there comes a time, when the women of the world come together purely and simply for the benefit of mankind, it will be a force such as the world has never known." - Matthew Arnold

2 comments:

  1. Thank YOU Nicole for listening to what God's called you to do. You are blessing many lives with this blog and I know there are many more to be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That brought me to tears!!! Purposing to live my life as less of me and more of Him!!!! My greatest desire is that God's love for all of us is seen and felt LOUD AND CLEAR!!! Praise the Lord for every women who is encouraged!!!!!!

      Delete