Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Upcoming season of Guest Blogs!!!


In the next month or so, I have a few of my wonderful friends putting together a post on what God is doing in their lives. I am so excited about this next group of testimonies because they are normal women like us. Down to earth, taking on trials, growing in so many areas and learning how to become passionate women.

I have asked some of them to write on a specific topic and others to put together something that they are directly learning now. The reason why I have asked them to write is not because I think they are perfect, but because I see God using them in areas of their lives as a result of their humble and open hearts. I think being aware that we all struggle and work through things brings so much hope and encouragement. Life is not perfect, but we can lift up and spur one another on to get to that next level! Whether it be in our spiritual walk, our parenting, our marriages or relationships. Through that we link arm and arm to live out this life to the fullest!!!!



Thank you my friends. I am so excited to see where the Lord leads in your guest blogs. I am honored that you have all decided to take the time to invest in women like me!!





No comments:

Post a Comment