Thursday, August 9, 2012

Do not be intimidated!!!


Do you feel a heaviness? Do you feel intimidated by the stirring in your spirit of what God is calling you to do? Remember that God is right beside you to give you the words, to give you that song, to fill that position, to parent that child.

Do not be afraid. "To you O Lord, I lift up my soul; in you I trust, O my God. Do not let me be put to shame, nor let my enemies triumph over me. No one whose hope is in you will ever be put to shame.." Psalm 25 (v.1-3) "

I want to encourage you also with a reminder from Jeremiah!!!


Jeremiah 1:5-10

5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

6 “Alas, Sovereign Lord,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am too young.”

7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am too young.’ You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you,” declares the Lord.

9 Then the Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, “I have put my words in your mouth. 10 See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.”


***
Love you all and cannot wait to see God continuing to pour out in your lives!!!

Blessings,
Nicole

Your life was created to be beautiful!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d33iScnAa9w&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment