Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Group Wednesday's Start this Week!!!!

Okay friends, family and Passionate Women!!!!

Here we are!!!! Lets head straight into an amazing 10week focus!!!!!

As many of you have been reading this upcoming Wednesday.... YES THIS WEDNESDAY September 19th!!! Cecile Turner and I are heading up a Life Group at our local church! For those who are in the area and want to get involved it's still not too late!!!!!! Feel free to call the church Koinonia Christian Fellowship, Phone # (519) 744-7447 to sign up!! Or just come out with a pen and  journal on Wed. @ 7pm, 850 Sawmill rd, Bloomingdale, ON. (For more information on our church check out the website here http://www.kcf.org/)

These next 10 weeks we will be following the curriculum created by Lisa Bevere called....

LIONESS ARISING

Side point!!!! What an amazing book!!! I know, I know!!! I have already RAVED about it on this blog so I wont get into to much right now.

My goal here on this blog is to follow along with the Lioness Arising sessions. I will be aiming for about 2 times a week. The 1st post will be a small outline for the session, questions to ponder and things to pray about. The 2nd post will be some insight that has come out of our time together! Hope you are all able to feel a part of this fall season of the blog!!!

In light of desiring to build a forum of communication especially over the next few weeks I have started an online Facebook Group that should allow a way for all of us to chat back and forth. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have more input from all of you!! Be sure to check it out and join in the ongoing journey! (http://www.facebook.com/groups/445035028880946/#!/groups/445035028880946/)

Blessings!!
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment