Friday, October 5, 2012

Lioness Arising Session 3 recap!!!


LIONESS ARISING Session 3
Here we go everyone!!!
The Sum of Fear and Wonder

The lioness is confident in the creation that she is.
The lioness is the sum of fear and wonder!

I am fearfully and wonderfully made!!!
God created us as something to be in awe of as he set our lives into motion.
Our beauty is not in our looks. Let's not "dumb" ourselves down and slap the face of God!
We were created in the image of Him.
We are walking on the Earth in a day and age of fear. Are we aware of all that is going on?
We need to exemplify the image of God.

Are we so busy that we don't bear any weight?
Are we just busying our lives and not building any strength?
We need to be strong and free.

Micah 4:13 "On your fee, Daughter of Zion! Be threshed of chaff, be refined of dross. I'm remaking you into a people invincible."

Find your feet and deal with your issues!
When was the last time that you felt invincible?

Micah 4:10-12(MSG)
9-10 So why the doomsday hysterics?
You still have a king, don’t you?
But maybe he’s not doing his job
and you’re panicked like a woman in labor.
Well, go ahead—twist and scream, Daughter Jerusalem.
You are like a woman in childbirth.
You’ll soon be out of the city, on your way
and camping in the open country.
And then you’ll arrive in Babylon.
What you lost in Jerusalem will be found in Babylon.
God will give you new life again.
He’ll redeem you from your enemies.
11-12 But for right now, they’re ganged up against you,
many godless peoples, saying,
“Kick her when she’s down! Violate her!
We want to see Zion grovel in the dirt.”
These blasphemers have no idea
what God is thinking and doing in this.
They don’t know that this is the making of God’s people,
that they are wheat being threshed, gold being refined.
 
 
Are you going to allow seasons of hardship to cause you to rise above?
"They" have no idea as to what God is doing through those trials!!!!
 
We need to be pillars of strength!
 
"I am not afraid. I was born for this!" Joan of Arc
 
***
Revelation 3:1-3 (MSG)
“I see right through your work. You have a reputation for vigor and zest, but you’re dead, stone-dead.

2-3 “Up on your feet! Take a deep breath! Maybe there’s life in you yet. But I wouldn’t know it by looking at your busywork; nothing of God’s work has been completed. Your condition is desperate. Think of the gift you once had in your hands, the Message you heard with your ears—grasp it again and turn back to God.
“If you pull the covers back over your head and sleep on, oblivious to God, I’ll return when you least expect it, break into your life like a thief in the night.

You look all busy but none of this is what brings life!!

We NEED to know the difference between a FULL LIFE and just being busy!!!!

Revelation 3:15-18

The Message (MSG)
15-17 “I know you inside and out, and find little to my liking. You’re not cold, you’re not hot—far better to be either cold or hot! You’re stale. You’re stagnant. You make me want to vomit. You brag, ‘I’m rich, I’ve got it made, I need nothing from anyone,’ oblivious that in fact you’re a pitiful, blind beggar, threadbare and homeless.
18 “Here’s what I want you to do: Buy your gold from me, gold that’s been through the refiner’s fire. Then you’ll be rich. Buy your clothes from me, clothes designed in Heaven. You’ve gone around half-naked long enough. And buy medicine for your eyes from me so you can see, really see.


BUY MEDICINE FOR YOUR EYES SO YOU CAN REALLY SEE!!!

Revelation 3:19-22

The Message (MSG)
19 “The people I love, I call to account—prod and correct and guide so that they’ll live at their best. Up on your feet, then! About face! Run after God!
20-21 “Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I’ll come right in and sit down to supper with you. Conquerors will sit alongside me at the head table, just as I, having conquered, took the place of honor at the side of my Father. That’s my gift to the conquerors!
22 “Are your ears awake? Listen. Listen to the Wind Words, the Spirit blowing through the churches.”
The people I love I call in account with intense assessments.

ARE YOUR EARS AWAKE? LISTEN TO THE WIND WORDS!!!

When we cry out for God we ask for God to cloth us.
We need to take the hardship and create eyes to see the prophetic!

To step into our beauty is to hour God.
He is enthralled with us.
If you let what God says about you and let it wash over you, those things that come at you will not have the power to effect you.

We need to radiate our beauty!

"Our thoughts create our reality - where we put our focus is the direction we tend to go." Peter Mc WIlliams

It's not enough to be captivating if we are still captive!
It's not enough to fight if we are just fighting for ourselves!
It's not enough to be loved and lovely if we forget that He loves them!
It's not enough to go that mile if you forget there are people waiting at then end of that two mile journey
It's not enough to give the one cheek if you are not willing to turn the other cheek and find out what's behind that slap!

WE NEED TO RAISE THE BAR AND LOOK DIFFERENT!!!

We need to be designated of God!!
We are need to develop our strength to not be invisible but invincible.
Jesus needs to assess our lives by the light of His Word!

YOUR BEAUTY IS REVEALED IN YOUR STRENGTH!!!


*****************
Be sure to join the conversation on the FB group Passionate Women!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/groups/445035028880946/451699394881176/?notif_t=group_comment

No comments:

Post a Comment