Monday, December 3, 2012

Blessings Friends!!!

Hi all you wonderful women!!!
 

I am so charged and excited after going through the last season of a life group called Lioness Arising and sharing it with you online here. It has stirred AGAIN the passion I have for women linking arm and arm in life together to see one another supported, encouraged and serving an incredible God.

With all that passion in mind I have put the shout out to some of you for new guest blogs and I am soooo thrilled with the "yeses" I have recieved already!!! As I re-read some of the posts and listen to your hearts, I am knocked off my feet again and remember the reason why I started this blog in the first place. So keep your posts coming. You never know who you will touch by opening up your life to those around you!!!

 
For any of you who are out there and would love to be involved please message me at nicoleandadam@hotmail.com!! My stretch of influence can only go so far! My desire would be for this blog not only to reach those in my world but those in your world also. Here is an opportunity to share and encourage women around you with the message of God's faithfulness in your life in a way that no one else can.


Stay tunned for new blogs once a week through the Christmas season.


Blessings
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment