Friday, December 28, 2012

When will be the day....

When will be the day....

When will be the day that we decide to truly acknowlege our need for God...

When will be the day that we realize that we can't do this life alone....

When will be the day that we give up our striving and fighting ....


There is nothing more that this world needs then just surrendering our lives to the God who created us... if only we could grasp how great of a calling each and everyone one of us have... we are to give up our own picture of selfish ambition and kneel down at the feet of Christ and ask... what am I here for... what have You put me on this Earth for... there has to be a reason for this life... and it's not what I have been fighting to accomplish on my own...

I feel this stirring... this uneasy feeling that we are just missing the mark...


Lord I lift my eyes up to you to lead me to what it is that you are calling me to be and do. Correct what needs to be corrected and continue to stir that passion for the future! I surrender my will to cherish Yours. You see all that is meant to be... I choose Your way not my way....


My deepest desire my dear sisters is that you all find out who God has called YOU to be... that you see the incredible purpose in your lives. That you find out that you were not put here accidentally... There is a God. There is a God who cares and loves you dearly. First of all He wants to pour out His peace over every part of your life. To take away your fears and anxiety. He wants to lead you to a place where you see His blessing and provision in your life. Then He wants to lavish you with purpose and passion. Why? so that you can be fulfilled... fulfilled in a greater picture of what life was created for... what YOUR life was created for!!

May eyes be opened to God! The fight has already been won... so stop fighting. Stand in what God has already done for you. Claim it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment