Friday, March 8, 2013

Freedom Friday: My Future



Hi everyone to the first Freedom Friday!!!

The day when I "let go and let God" take over something in my life!!

Well I think this stems off of the post I did on Monday...

Today... I am going to let go of my future... :)

(Now to clarify... that doesn't mean letting go of being a good steward of what I have in my hands or what God clearly makes my responsibility to accomplish, but it means to stop worrying and forcing plans!!)


So far whenever I have strived to put plans together instead of resting in the presence of God to lead me... it has never been quite right. But whenever I allow God to clarify the plans in His timing it has been MUCH MUCH better than mine!!!

Freedom Friday for my Future... LOL... cheesy I know!!!

I had a great quote from Cecile Turner just recently... "Remember - God is the King of the great exchanges - He exchanges worry for joy, fear for peace - etc."

Today... I exchange my Future worries for Peace and Trust in God. That already feels good!!
So my prayer is then....


******
Thank you God that you have me in the palm of your hands and that you have such greater plans for me than I could put together myself. I choose to let go of manufacturing a future and choose to trust and have peace in You to orchestrate the perfect path for me to journey. Thank you for my future and I pass it back into your hands!!!
*******



~Lord, we pray that you will take all of our future's and create it into something beautiful. Encourage us to be a good steward of what we have a responsibility for and then help us to leave what is not ours to worry back into your hands.~


Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God knows the plans He has for us!!! He declares that they are plans to prosper, to give hope and to give a future!! Wootwoot!! No need to worry!!!


Have a fantastic Weekend!!!
See you all on Meditation Monday!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment