Friday, March 1, 2013

The Vision!

 



 
 
Adam and I decided long ago that we were going to live a life on purpose!

Our life verse since before we were married has been:

James 1:2-4 
2 Dear brothers and sisters, when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. 3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing.


Because of this verse our hearts desire has become:

"Lord give us the path that creates the best outcome. If that is the easiest path we welcome it. But if it is the tough road we are willing to go through it in order to see Your will fufilled in our lives."
 
 
Habakkuk 2:2-3
2-3 And then God answered: “Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
 
 

God is doing something in my heart and through my life as I choose to live purposefully. I desire to write it down so that it's clear and can be seen... so here is my mission for the next 6 months.

Each day I will share on a specific topic. I am so excited to  press in and hear from God. I am also super pumped to be purposeful to grow in these areas of my life along with all of you!!! May we learn and grow together through these focus days!! I look forward to hearing from you about what God stirs in your hearts as the weeks go by.
 
*******************
Meditation Monday: Verse, sermon or dream that I have been meditating on.
Toddler Tuesday: Parenting... yup lots to talk about there!!
Worship Wednesday: A worship song or album that I have enjoyed this week.
Throw back Thursday: A lesson God has taught me from the past.
Freedom Friday: A struggle that I will let go and let God take over for the upcoming week.
**********************

 
 
Well that is the plan!!! WOO HOO!!!!
Blessings to you!!!
Nicole

3 comments:

  1. I'm anticipating great things...thank you for all your encouragement through your blog, you continue to be a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brieanne Kouri-RobsonMarch 1, 2013 at 10:14 AM

    I'm excited too! I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete