Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throw Back Thursday: Where is spring??!!!



Who else remembers being a child and getting dressed up in their new Spring dress for Easter?? I totally remember getting so excited to dress up in that little sleeveless dress, with the cute straw hat wrapped in ribbon for Sunday Morning service.


 
 
Honestly... right now it's hard to believe that time will ever come. It is soooo bloomin' cold... but I am still praying away the winter clothing... in our house it's dress coat, play coat, dress boots, play boots, plus church shoes x7 packed in our hallway closet not including all the hats, mitts, scarves and snow pants. I was reading a verse that I had on my fridge... and I had to use it here... LOL so totally out of context... BUT... I'll use it to my advantage anyways in this weak moment...




Habakkuk 2:2-3

2-3 And then God answered: “Write this.
Write what you see.
Write it out in big block letters
so that it can be read on the run.
This vision-message is a witness
pointing to what’s coming.
It aches for the coming—it can hardly wait!
And it doesn’t lie.
If it seems slow in coming, wait.
It’s on its way. It will come right on time.
 
 
 
 
Tehehehe!!! So I am going to write it out for all to see...
 
 SPRING IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment