Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Toddler Tuesday: Nixing the Negativity!


I am going to send you to an incredible resource for today's blog from Positive Parenting Solutions. This post is all about getting rid of negativity in the way we talk to the kids. I really needed this reminder yesterday... as my energy levels are being reserved to make a baby (wink, wink), keeping up with the kids is getting to be a bit of a challenge. I needed to be encouraged again to stop barking out No's and don't, and stay outta that's! Instead I should be changing my vocabulary to what it is that I actually desire them TO DO.... in a positive manner. Less confusing and creates a better response.

So enjoy!! I cannot wait to read part two on this topic!!!



http://www.positiveparentingsolutions.com/parenting/nixing-negativity-ditching-the-dont-part-1





No comments:

Post a Comment